1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Miscellaneous XJ550 stuff for sale/trade:

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Gunbunny, May 9, 2014.

1. Gunbunny

Gunbunny Member

Forum members get first dibs (as in, if you buy, I will cancel the auction if the item happens to be on fleabay, regardless of what the bid may be up to). :)

Fuse box housing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171324135451?ss ... 1558.l2649

Gas tank cap: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171324149151?ss ... 1558.l2649

Otherwise, here's a few different items, I'm open to fair offers from people that really could use the parts.

4 mikuni carb hats. Tops are rusty & the chrome sucks, but the undersides are actually clean. $5 for the lot of them.

Three carb floats, all in OK shape (grimy), no pins. $5 each.

Three carb bowls (I don't know which ones are which). Grimy. All have their original gaskets on & drain screws in place. $10 each.

Shift drum (bearing is good), shift forks & shaft, all in good shape. No visible defects. $50obo.

Shifter shaft, $20.

Rubber tank insulators (two little "cups") and the doodle bob just under the seat, $15 for all. The big insulator has a split in the forward most vertical section, but the rest is intact.

Oil filter cover, grimy but in good condition. Comes with original bolt & o-ring. $30?

Kickstand switch, good condition, no screws. Kind of dirty & boot is torn. $15?

There's more to come as I dig parts out, also getting pictures ready.

Looking for an oil pan for a 550.

I ship USPS priority flat-rate. Small boxes are $5.80. I can cram a bunch of the smaller parts into the small box to save on your shipping costs.

2. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

Do you have the left side lift handle or it is called the passenger grab handle?

3. Gunbunny

Gunbunny Member

I have the grab bar, but that's staying on the bike for the time being.