1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

My 1st order w XJ4Ever - Len’s The Man!!!

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by Miserlou, May 20, 2019.

1. Miserlou

Miserlou New Member

I switched to digi speedo/tach last weekend. Realized I left my engine a bit vulnerable by not capping my old cable driven tach port. Research led me to part number HCP7521 @ XJ4Ever. I was expecting an overseas delivery after reading a rather large email outlining everything involved w delivery. However, part shipped out of ATL. It was concerning to see it went all the way to NY distribution center on the day it was supposed to deliver. An email to Len w a prompt reply reminded me how our government services can work in weird ways. He’s a super solid seller and has earned my future business. Thanks Len!

Attached Files:

2. DennisMaxim

DennisMaxim New Member

Hey friend my name is Dennis Maxim I'm having problems finding a starter plunger for my carburetor I got a 1985 xj700 n you talked about this guy named Lynn could you tell me how to get in touch with this guy

3. XJ550H

XJ550H Well-Known Member Premium Member

you can go to his web site www.xj4ever.com his email is there info@ his name is len.
    you can also go to your inbox and start a conversation with him here he is chacal