1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

New Member Here

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by tripsync, Aug 23, 2009.

1. tripsync

tripsync New Member

Hello All,

After doing some browsing I came across an FJ600 blog that linked here and I'm glad I finally found a forum for my bike! I did some searching around and finally put to rest my worries about the rattle I hear at idle (clutch chatter...goes away when I pull clutch lever). Other than that, my bike is in good condition for it's age with just an oil leak around the valve cover gasket.

PS. I've been trying to post up some pics of my FJ, but when I try to upload I am directed to a blank db_input.html page. Anyone else have this problem/suggestions on how to fix? Thanks in advance!

***Edit - Whoops, just did a search and saw the 500x480 px limit, will try that first.

2. helmet

helmet Member

welcome! enjoy the bike! what year?

3. tripsync

tripsync New Member

It's an 84 with 22k miles on it now. I got the pics to work after I resized them so there's a few in the gallery now.

4. markie

markie Member

Hi tripsync, at last! somebody with the same bike as me.
    Mine is an XJ600 - the European name for an FJ. She is currently in several pieces as I am rebuilding the monocross swing arm. There is play in the linkages.

5. Dave_89_VMAX

Dave_89_VMAX Member

welcome tripsync