1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Newbie Here in Bama

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by GCamp13, Sep 23, 2009.

1. GCamp13

GCamp13 New Member

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Greg from North Alabama. Just really getting interested in bikes at my old age (49) and currently own a 1982 xj750 Seca and a 1981 XJ650 Midnight Maxim that I have started working on. Been lurking here for awhile and picking up tips and ideas and just wanted to say that I'm really happy to have found this forum.

2. XJ700VET

XJ700VET Member

Welcome to the forum! If you've been lurking for a while then you already know where the best place to get parts are. Chacal will be able to supply you with all the parts that you could need to get all of your XJ's up and running at peak performance. Lots of great people here to help you work through any problems that you might run across. Just remember that age is only a number! Ive been 49 now for a couple of years.

Cheers
    Ken

3. organizedinsanity

organizedinsanity Member

Where about in North AL are you? I live in huntsville and own an '82 650 Maxim. I have tons of parts and experience with these bikes so if you have any questions or just need anothers point of view do not hesitate to ask. Its great to see another enthusiast in the area.