1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by primostoy, Nov 9, 2008.

1. primostoy

primostoy New Member

Hello to everyone, I just joined this group, I've had several xj650's but right now I have a '95 xv virago 1100 which I have chopped up. I do plan on purchasing a 700 maxim x in the near future, as soon as I can find one in decent shape, any tips?? Anyway I'll be checking in on this forum now and then, see ya around.....

2. jdpesz

jdpesz Member

Cycletrader.com is where I found mine. Also keep an eye on craigslist, ebay, and of course the buy-sell-trade section of this forum. I'm a bit suprised how many XJ's are on the market. It shouldn't take too long to find a keeper.
    Welcome to our little world. May we see some pics of the chopped up Virago?

3. xj650ss

xj650ss Member

welcome and good luck with your search i've had really good luck with kijiji.com if they have it in your area

4. greggvickrey

greggvickrey Member

Can't help you with your search but you can bet someone on here will be able to steer you on to something. Welcome to the site, it is a vast pool of knowledge & a great bunch of folks.

5. bigfitz52

bigfitz52 Well-Known Member Premium Member

How about adding your location to your profile so if one of us stumbles upon something even remotely near you we can let you know. I always post any "cream puffs" I stumble across in the "Sell, Trade" forum just in case. This time of year I'd just stay on top of Craig's list in your area, plus see if there are any other nearby locales that have their own listing. I've been fishing for a "tiddler" for my daughter (the 550 is too much bike for her to learn on) and keep stumbling across nice bikes, cheap.