1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

North Texas Carb Clinic

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by labelleb, May 8, 2008.

1. labelleb

labelleb Member

Anyone know of an upcoming Carb Clinic coming up soon for north Texas? I'm just north of Dallas and would love to go to one. Got my carbs cleaned and finally can ride the bike but I can use a good tuning to get the idle nice and stable. Going to buy one of chacal's YICS tools and have been eyeing up the different vac guages out there. Let me know if there is one and what I need to bring :)

Thanks all

2. BlueMaxim

BlueMaxim Active Member

ShadowHawk hasn't set a date for the NTCC yet but it is set for sometime in the late summer. We usually have it the first of June but not this year. He will post the date when he finally decides. Hope to see you there. I always go and always have a blast tuning bikes!

3. Ass.Fault

Ass.Fault Active Member

Man I am looking forward to it. Cant wait.

4. labelleb

labelleb Member

I hope its sooner rather than later...would love to get this bike perfectly tuned for a long run this summer :)

5. depthcharge711

depthcharge711 New Member

labelleb,

Where are you in McKinney? I live in Craig Ranch. Send me a pm and maybe we can meet and chat about the bikes.