1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

oh my goodness i cant choose!

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by schooter, Oct 10, 2008.

1. schooter

schooter Active Member

alrite well as some of you have known ive been parting out a quad, sold the stuff thats worth the most on ebay, and got a call today, a guy wants the rolling frame, which i tore apart, but he says is ok, and wants to offer me a 3 wheeler for it, i can choose from a honda ATC 110, or a yamaha YT 125, the honda is a 4 stroke, but has bad plastics, runs great, and the yamaha is a 2 stroke with a fresh rebuild and hasnt been ridden since.Both run. I like the speed of 2 strokes, just dont like the maintance, and its an old 2 stroke. The honda is slower i bet, my uncle has one, and it can have the snot beaten out of it, im leaning mre towards the honda, cuz its a 4 stroke, is fun and small and idk just so easy to wheelie, flip over, throw it right side up and go, but i imagine the yt is fast, but thats a bad combo for a 3 wheeeler.
    was just wondering if anyone has owned one of these has stories or can throw me the sales pitches or make me change my mind... im goin wiht the honda rite now. but ya.

2. Zookie400

Zookie400 Active Member

110 4 stroke is worthless
    125 2 stroke will be fast, but its a 2 stroke from the 80's......you will spend more time working on it than riding.
    trikes are terrible machines, why trade your quad for a trike? gotta pick one, 2 or 4 wheels. no 3.

3. schooter

schooter Active Member

dude, its a broken 4 wheeler, the oil pump went out and wrecked it... i figure that i will take the 110 and just mod the crap out of it, so it will look pretty goofy, and idk... im trading a broken 4 wheeler for a running 3 wheelr. i love 3 wheelrs cuz there like the stunt bike of quads. yep

4. Rspaulding

Rspaulding New Member

I would get the Honda 3 wheeler myself. Like you said it will be a lot less maintenance. And is a lot of fun if you are carefull