1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Online Gaming

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by k-moe, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Huntchuks

Huntchuks Well-Known Member

Nice! I started jumping in 1977 and was jump mastering static line students at 36 jumps. Been in parachute stacks, planes, downplanes. Was in a record all Marine 18 way formation over Quantico in 1979. Done water jumps, night jumps and two year freefalls at midnight New Years eve. Not anymore but had over 400 jumps.

skydive1.jpg skydive2.jpg

TheCrazyGnat, Timbox and XJ550H like this.
  2. Huntchuks

We would get eproms from Xerox, erase them and insert our own code which was then used in our own home built breadboard/wirewrap cartridges for the Commodore 64. Also had an SX-64, Amiga 1000, Amiga 2000, Amiga 3000 before ever getting involved with intel machines. I was also very good at the arcade on BattleZone. Hi scores! Wow, that was a long time ago.

3. dkavanagh

dkavanagh Well-Known Member Premium Member

Heh, I still have my Amiga 1000 and 4000 somewhere in the basement! Might even have disks that work, but haven't tried in ages!

4. Huntchuks

I still have the Amiga 3000 and a boatload of disks in the basement too. A Commodore 64 also somewhere. Antiques of a bygone age of home computer explosion. Did you ever go to the annual World of Commodore Expo in Toronto or Mississauga? Got my first computer virus on a disk from there.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  5. dkavanagh

dkavanagh Well-Known Member Premium Member

Heh, I went up there once. I think around '90 or '91

Huntchuks likes this.