1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

PARTING OUT ENTIRE 1986 XJ 700

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by tuesdaysgone1985, Mar 27, 2010.

1. tuesdaysgone1985

tuesdaysgone1985 New Member

I BOUGHT THIS BIKE ENTIRELY FOR PARTS BUT I FOUND THAT ONLY A FEW FIT MY 650.. I WANTERD THE FORKS AND REAR BUT AFTER TRYING TO SWAPP I FOUDN IT WOULDNT WORK... DAMN....

ALL PARTS ARE IN VERY RESTORABLE CONDTION:

PEGS,FOOT BRAKE, AND FOOT ACCESSORIES.... 15$ EACH SIDE.

EXHAUST IS GOOD CHROME IS GOOD! ASKING 120$

FRONT SUSPENSION (REBUILT FORKS) 150$

FRONT WHEEL AND REAR WHEEL 70$ EACH WITH BRAND NEW TIRES

WIRE HARNESS UNCUT 50$

PERFECT CONDITION 40$

SISSY BAR 15$

ALUMINUM TRIM 15$ EACH SIDE

THAT READ maxim 10each

DRIVE SHAFT 40$

EMAIL ME OFFERS MG_SHARPLE@YAHOO.COM

I AM LOCATED IN LAWRENCEVILLE GA ZIP CODE 30043

I WILL SHIP BUT ONLY IF YOU PAY ME THROUGH PAYPAL OR SEND MONEYORDER.

2. cutlass79500

cutlass79500 Well-Known Member

hey matt glad to see you joined. i got your email last night after the fact i replaced the seals on the xtra front end i had yesterday and replaced the spring on the starter button. i have the manuals for you.will bring the tank and shocks if you can use them great if not they are headed to the dumpster. im having problems with my hip so i wont be able to get out to the shed today but will give you a call tomorrow or tuesday the sissy bar your talking about is that the grab rail that was still on the bike the other night? or is that an actual padded sissybar. also take pics of your parts pics are worth 1000 words especially the exhaust looked real good from what i saw. you will have to bring the size down to 500 pixels but you can post pics on here or take pics and put them on photobucket and put a link on here to them

3. tuesdaysgone1985

that would be awesome! keep in touch bc i am sure i will need your help and if you ever need mine just let me know... last night i bought some air tools and i ripped the bike to pieces.... wow that motor is heavy....lol

i am going to just give a link for craigs list where my stuff is bc its ridiculous i only got 500X500 pixels

4. XJXLEE

XJXLEE Member

I would be very intersted in the exhaust if you can give me an estimate if the cost of shipping them to Ireland please

5. flyboy2011

flyboy2011 New Member

I would buy the horns too ....20?

6. tuesdaysgone1985

i will sell you the horns and bracket for 20$ paypal? but you gotta pay shipping

IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 678-364-8806
    ****** DO NOT CALL AFTER 10 PM EST.*******

7. tuesdaysgone1985

8. mcrwt644

mcrwt644 Member

Tues
    that's a heavy price for an exhaust. 150 for a very good exhaust is considerable, and shipping would be about 30-40.

Where are you at? I'm possibly interested in the rear rim w/or w/o tire. let me know what shipping to 22603 is

9. XJXLEE

XJXLEE Member

I got a pair of complete one piece XS650 downpipes and muffers packed/shipped with USPS for $123 last month.

If you were prepared to ship the mufflers on their own I imagine the shipping would be around $60 to $80.

On that basis I would be prepared to pay a total of $200.