1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Parts needed for a 1982 xj650 bobber project

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by SpiritofAA, Nov 24, 2010.

1. SpiritofAA

SpiritofAA New Member

If you know where I might get a really good deal on a peanut tank for my bobber project bike, please let me know.

I'm in need of a solo two spring seat (prefer 3 inch springs but if you have something else I would gladly consider getting it from you to start with. I am interested if you have a set of forward control extensions (manufactured for this bike specifically).

Lastly, I'm looking for a handbar that is wide curved inward, I think it will need to be a 7/8 inch bar to match the original, will provide the exact diameter if you email me about one you might have that will work.

All items must be in very clean condition and need no work to utilize immediately on my bobber project bike. Prices must be very reasonable as this is truly a budget build.

John
    johnfreifeld at gmail dot com