1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Selling Left Over Seca and some Maxim Parts

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by bomber737, Oct 25, 2013.

1. bomber737

bomber737 Member

Hi to all, I have sold my Seca and I have a bunch of parts left over from the Seca I purchased for parts. Let me know what you need and we can work out a price. Here is a short list of the stuff I can remember off the top of my head.

Swing arm
    Headlight surround and maby a spare headlight (rectangular)
    2 Handle bars
    Set of handle bar covers
    Front brake master cylinder
    Seat (needs cover, seat pan and foam in good shape)
    Gas Tank (needs to be cleaned out)
    Seca gauges (taken appart, tach does not work, glass broken)
    Surround in good shape and mount in good shape
    Maxim gauges taken apart but in good shape, working
    Have parts engine, head has been removed no pulse generators everything else there.
    Cams in good condition
    rear taillight fairing
    I think there might be a set of left and right controls
    cables (not sure of condition)
    front fender and rear fender including the inner fender
    Misc electrical parts (I think I have a spare voltage regulator and CDI Box)
    Triple tree
    Airbox
    A few turn signals I think but I did cannibalize the broken ones for parts.

XJ750 Parts Carbs. I have a full set and the one with red marker has a bad slide diaphram.
    [​IMG][/url][/img]
    [​IMG][/url][/img]
    [​IMG][/url][/img]

I forgot to mention that I have a set of 4 XJ700 parts carbs. I cant say that all the slide diaphragms are good but they are available aftermarket.
    [​IMG][/url][/img]
    [​IMG][/url][/img]
    [​IMG][/url][/img]
    [​IMG][/url][/img]
    All the missing parts I have in a parts bin and if you want the carbs put back together I can reassemble them.

I am not on this forum very often so it is better to email me at bruced737@yahoo.com with your needs. I can send pictures on request.

2. xjpensacola

xjpensacola Member

Does the gas tank have a sending unit in it?

3. 750MaximSeattle

750MaximSeattle Active Member

Anyone interested in buying bomber737's seat?

If so, maybe you could use this seat cover I have. $8 plus shipping. OEM from 1982 xj750 Seca. In good shape, except a small (1 inch) tear along the side, not along a seam. Probably an easy patch prior to installing the cover. Here's my ad with a photo: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/mcy/4200682122.html

4. randomxj2012

randomxj2012 Member

hey man any rotors ?

5. bomber737

bomber737 Member

No rotors, sorry they are still attached to the rims. I am planning on using them on my girlfriends Maxim when her tires wear out. I hate looking at the gold rims on it and I like the nice black ones from the Seca. I will be putting the Seca forks on it as well. I have them already rebuilt and the anti-dive cleaned and working....at least I think it is. But that will have to wait for spring. Her bike might be for sale as I am almost done with her next bike. Its a Suzi GS850 frame with a 1000 engine. Should be a real goer

6. bomber737

bomber737 Member

BTW I am totally down with getting rid of that seat. $20 bucks + shippping and its yours.