1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

She's gotta go.

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by oak450, May 10, 2011.

1. oak450

oak450 Member

I'm trying to find a home for my 82 XJ650J. Last I checked, she ran very well, but I disassembled her to try and get some stuck bolts out of the engine. There is still one bolt stuck - the header pipes came loose after I installed them incorrectly and broke two bolts.

Bike's otherwise in good shape, but she has sat around in a dusty garage for a year. She could be fixed up to ride again, or would make an excellent parts bike.

First I'd like to check if anyone wants all of the bike - $250 plus shipping. Never shipped anything this big (don't even know if it's possible), so patience is needed.

I'm in western oregon (Eugene).

2. yamaman

yamaman Member

I'm posting a list of parts I need just in case it gets parted out, first dibs!

tachometer, right side foot peg, right side hand control or the guts, I have no starter button in mine, flasher

I recently shipped a small dirtbike from oregon to ny, it was 500 bucks. this bike was alot more...

3. JFStewart

JFStewart Member

Chacal has button kits at a reasonable price. Easy to install.

4. yamaman

yamaman Member

got everything except for the tach, please let me know when you can, thanks

5. fastenova

fastenova Member Premium Member

Very interested, I sent you a PM. I'm about 2 hours away in Portland and would like some more info. Thanks!

Aaron