1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Shirts

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by ridz, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Ltdave

Ltdave Member

as far east as you can get in michigan 43.027407,
    actually all of these images dont have that much ink...

its considerably less than what you might think. ive done shirts with just verbiage that used more ink than the line drawings...

where it gets bad is when you have to lay down a white first and then start layering the colors on top (on a dark shirt)...

these shirts really are NOT difficult or expensive because they arent being drawn on the shirt, theyre being screened. thats the beauty of screen printing. look at the shirts that are sold at rock concerts, car shows, drag racing etc. they are all screened. they sell them (multi-multi colored) for so cheap because they make a billion and a half of them...

i turned down a bid to do 92,000 shirts for chrysler because i didnt have the capacity. they paid about them for $2.45 each the year prior...

d

2. Fongdingo

Fongdingo Member

i will two one long and one short no matter what they look like. Im sure that they will be cool. But i do like a heaver tee and ink that goes threw the drier well. A LONG SLEEVE TEE, not a sweet shirt. Think about some jackets too. Willing to pay about 20 with shipping if need be.

3. ridz

ridz Member

Wheres the mens department?

4. btown1056

btown1056 Member

so where do I go to buy a couple of these. I also would like a long and a short sleeve shirt in XL.

5. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

An aluminum kick stand coaster with xj bikes engraved would be cool.

6. Supernaut

Supernaut Member

For a nice one on a good quality black t shirt, good quality print, I would be willing to pay $20+shipping. Thats still less than what rock band shirts usually cost. Has there been an agreement on a final design yet? I think that last one posted looks great but perhaps just a little too distorted?

7. Ltdave

Ltdave Member

as far east as you can get in michigan 43.027407,
    whos doing these?

has anyone contacted a printer? :mrgreen:

d

8. SnoSheriff

SnoSheriff Site Owner Staff Member Administrator

Ok, I have the store setup and it has been added here to the Main Menu under “Community > Products - wear”. I’d love to hear some feedback on these products.

I can design other shirts with various slogans and graphics. Please post your ideas here and we’ll go from there.