1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Thank you..

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by MACDBF, Mar 12, 2010.

1. MACDBF

MACDBF Member

Well it's been awhile since I wrote in, but I just wanted to say Thank you, to all that's given me advice and help over the last few years. I bought a new bike today, and seeing it's a Suzuki I'll be going. Take care everyone and ride safe.

Mac

2. Great_Buffalo

Great_Buffalo Member

no need to leave the community. All are welcome here. Good luck on your new ride, what is it? Did you get rid of the 400?

3. PainterD

PainterD Active Member

Ah yes, the Suzukis are great bikes. I've owned a few myself. Pretty much the same as the Yamahas, only different in some aspects.
    You don't have to leave because you've switched brands. Stay in touch. It's all good!

4. ZaGhost

ZaGhost Member

Keep in touch, I was thinking we should get all the local guys together and get a card off to Dave for Bill's family.... season is almost on us.....

And what Suzuki did you get? Been lusting over a SV650N, but none around it seems.... well that and I'm broke hehe

5. MACDBF

MACDBF Member

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I bought a 2005 suzuki C50, it only has 8200 miles(16000 kms for my Canadian brothern) and is pretty much brand new. I had a few problems with the 400 on the highway, and she didn't like to ride two up. So decided to jump at the deal for the C50. I haven't SOLD THE 400 YET, But I did list it yesterday on KIJIJI. I'll drop back now and then to see how it's going. ZAGHOST drop me a line if you want to go for a ride sometime..
    Cheers Mac