1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Vintage Motorcycle days Ohio July 24-26

Discussion in 'Eastern US and Canada' started by kevineleven, Jul 21, 2009.

1. kevineleven

kevineleven Member

I'll be here Saturday and Sunday, set up at the Co-Oh Vinmoto tent in the swap meet, stop by and gimme a shout!

www.amavintagemotorcycledays.com

July 24-26, 2009
    AMA VINTAGE
    MOTORCYCLE DAYS
    Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, Ohio

AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days is America’s grandest celebration of motorcycling heritage. The weekend includes the world's largest motorcycle swap meet, demo rides of current production bikes, motorcycling seminars, bike shows, stunt shows, the new product Manufacturers' Midway, club corrals, and guided rides through the rolling Ohio countryside.

The weekend also features the AMA Racing Vintage Grand Championships, which crown AMA Racing National Champions in several vintage disciplines, including road racing, motocross, observed trials, hare scrambles and dirt track. With an emphasis on fun, there are classes for novices or experts or anyone in between on all kinds of machinery, old and not-so-old.

Fans of BSA motorcycles and history will enjoy a number of activities related to BSA’s position as Marque of the Year, while two classic Honda models get their due as part of the ’09 Classic Clubs: the Sandcast Only Owner's Club (SOOC) and the International CBX Owners Association.

All proceeds from AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days benefit the AMA's Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum in nearby Pickerington, Ohio.
    NEWS:
    MetroRacing.com is backing the dirt-track program at the AMA Racing Vintage Grand Championships >>

Purveyors of some of the coolest t-shirts and gear on the planet, MetroRacing.com, will support the dirt-track program at the inaugural AMA Racing Vintage Grand Championships.
    AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days to feature classic bikes, new bikes, electric bikes and North America's largest motorcycle swap meet >>

The AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days will provide one of this summer's best opportunities to get a first-hand look at historically significant motorcycles from the sport's past, present and future.

2. XJturbo

XJturbo Member

Seems like us 2 are the only ones that make it the last few years.....yet I didn't read this till right now (typical) I browsed that swap meet for 4 hours and only saw maybe a third of it all....too much old cool stuff! My Seca Turbo was part of the AMA historical parade, and was on display at the AMA tent near the race paddocks. I didn't really see any XJ bikes even cruising around, I never do there.

3. kevineleven

kevineleven Member

I've seen a few, but not many. A Seca and a 400 last year were all I saw besides mine.

4. deadohiosky

deadohiosky Member

Checked it out for the first time this year. Awesome! Made me want to fix up a vintage MX bike! Don't even think I got through 1/2 the swap meet though, it was huge!