1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

WANTED: 82 Seca 750 brake/clutch levers.

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by WildWanderer, Oct 8, 2009.

1. WildWanderer

WildWanderer Member

My ebay account got locked up again.

I laid my bike down a few times this month, and my levers aren't looking so hot.

If you have an extra set lying around, I'd be glad to take them off your hands. Shoot me a note with your address and asking price and I'll send you a money order. Thanks!

2. JFStewart

JFStewart Member

Talk to andreashweiss. post says he parting one out. Blown motor!

3. joshua

joshua Member

Them ebay bastar####o's, if ya make a mistake or change yuor mind all they want are your greenbacks to line their own pockets......i absolutely HATE them bastar####os. Mine got locked to as if i care i got 37 computers to creat any account i want at any time i want and they only track your isp address and crossreference names. create a fake name and pay with your paypal account ,F*** em.....

4. joshua

joshua Member

by the way there are links that have brand new handles for what ebayers want for crap used ones......... got mine off a parts seller brand new for 14 bucks each.