1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

West Virginia Riders?

Discussion in 'Eastern US and Canada' started by sgknies, May 27, 2010.

1. sgknies

sgknies Member

Checking to see if there are many (any) West Virginian XJ nuts out there. If so, where do you hail from and what's your flavor of XJ happiness? I will start the show. 1980 XJ650 Maxim. Hangin my hat in Elkview, WV

2. Polock

Polock Well-Known Member

not me but i do US250 in the handle a few times a year and been to Parkersburg a few times
    you do have some nice roads there, thats for sure, some of them you have to move over to let your tail light go by :)

3. sgknies

sgknies Member

Heh. Yeah you have to be on your toes driving in WV. It was quite a change for me as I am originally from GA. There you can fall asleep at the wheel for an hour and wake up still on the road. :lol:

4. Pacocase

Pacocase Member

I grew up in WV and originally started riding there. There are lots of nice roads and plenty of camping and hiking to do, but you have to be careful of deer. Happy riding!

5. capthowdysmember2003

capthowdysmember2003 New Member

Wheeling area here. I'm riding a 93 Seca II. There are some great roads around here; also Pittsbugh less than an hour east and the I 70/I 77 interchange less than an hour away west. :D