1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Wtb round headlight

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by THROTTLE8, Jul 14, 2012.

1. THROTTLE8

THROTTLE8 New Member

I've currently got a bobber project on the go with my 82 xj750 maxim. I'm getting rid of the square headlight and aux light. Does anyone have a 7 inch round preferably black headlight for sale? And willing to ship it to Canada ?
    Thanks
    -Matt

2. THROTTLE8

THROTTLE8 New Member

Ive also heard of guys putting an 8 inch headlight on which I like. So if you have one for sale or know where I could find one let me know!
    Thanks again.

3. moellear

moellear Member

I have a couple extra round STOCK headlights , 7 inch in diameter, you could use. They are original style off Maxim 550 & 650 where the bulb is still integrated inside the housing unit. The bulb may or may not last a long time (???) but once they go out then you have to replace entire unit. Plus the bulb itself is dim which is why I replaced them with modular Hella H4 modulator and brighter bulb.

Interested? If so, PM or email me. Otherwise it would just be smarter to get the H4 Hella modulator DOT approved headlights. Worth the $$, honestly.

*** EDIT *** Just realized you would need the headlight brackets as well. Nope don't have one of those in working condition. Sorry can't help out but nonetheless I suggest H4 hella modulators!

4. Abeja

Abeja Member

I have 7" stock headlight and bracket. The lens is SUPER clear, the chrome on the bucket is 70% so it's a good one for painting, the bracket is straight and functional.

Please PM me. :)

And yes, shipping to Canadia ~ :) ~ is fine .. :)

Please PM me.

5. THROTTLE8

THROTTLE8 New Member

Thanks anyway Moelear... I'm gonna look into that hella modulator