1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

WTB tank bag

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Great_Buffalo, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Great_Buffalo

Great_Buffalo Member

Looking for a tank bag in good condition. Preferably magnetic and 15 liters in size. Not looking to spend more than 50 bucks or so.
    Let me know if you have one that needs a new home.
    Thanks
    The Buff

2. cycleway4

cycleway4 New Member

Buff.......I have a brand new [never used] Rapid Transit Recon 19, 18.7 liter, that I would sell for $65.00 which would include FREE shipping. It is a 2009 model, black/charcoal, magnetic. I ended up with a couple different bags to use......dont need 2, 1 will do.
    So let me know.........or anyone else who might need this.

Paypal OK.......and its on its way!

Steve

http://www.streetbikerider.com/h-access ... econ19.htm

3. bigfitz52

bigfitz52 Well-Known Member Premium Member

4. pictishusa

pictishusa Member

HI, just wondering , how well do those stay in place while riding is it something that you have to keep an eye on and make adjustments too while riding, i love the concept but nervouse of it flying off somewhere ???

5. IslandXJ

IslandXJ New Member

Sidewind makes a tank bag I've had for four years now, love it, fits the Maxim to a T - never had a problem with the magnets letting it 'fly off'

6. rpgoerlich

rpgoerlich Member

I picked up a new Motopak 27L off ebay for $50 delivered. Plenty of storage for what I needed, it expands 3", and it stays put. I keep my gps in the top clear plastic, it has a wireway port for power to it or out for ipod earbuds.

Ebay Motopak

7. RangerG

RangerG Member

I have a small Joe Rocket tank bag and have put on many miles with it in place. It hasn't moved, ever! Put your hand down by the tank when riding and you'll feel that there is very little wind there.

PS I did loose the rain cover within the first 5 minutes I put it on! I'm making a new rain cover that will have two of the mounting magnets go through it and hold it on.

8. pictishusa

pictishusa Member

alroghty then im gonna have to try it out 8O