1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJforever.com is the best!

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by karljesse, Oct 16, 2013.

1. karljesse

karljesse Member

Len at XJ forever is a life savior. The right parts as fast as you could ask for. Don't know were I'd be without him. Thanks!!!

Jetfixer likes this.
  2. mnorton

mnorton New Member

3. mnorton

mnorton New Member

thanks but guys you are ddinosaurdealing with a dinosaurLOL I am trying to get my feet wet here with this new technology like I said this is my first time ever on a talk for him and open up the email account just for this particular reason to be able to find parts so I need a little hand-holding not sure how to order these car parts from len or chacal would be greatly appreciated thanks

4. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Hello Mnorton, just use the "Start A Conversation" feature on this website (click on my username to the left), or, send an e-mail telling me what year/model bike you are servicing, along with what items you need, and we'll take it from there!

5. mnorton

mnorton New Member

6. mnorton

mnorton New Member

Wow thanks for getting back to me so quickly my bike is a 1983 XJ 750 MK midnight Maxim 32 millimeter Hitachi carburetors I need a throttle shaft SEALS all 8 and the throttle plate screws I believe you recommended the stainless steel low profile button Head hex screws

Jetfixer likes this.
  7. Jetfixer

Jetfixer Well-Known Member

Xj4ever will not steer you wrong ..you will get the correct part ... and he has parts you wont find on eBay ... I have resurected my bike almost all came from his catalog :)

8. Dadoseven

Dadoseven Active Member

If you get parts somewhere else, sooner or later you will get an incorrect fitment.
    Save the hassle; just go with XJ4Ever.com to begin with.

Zack Clark and kosel like this.
  9. cds1984

cds1984 Active Member

I ordered 10 replacement filters from some douchebag in nz who said they'd fit... bah! fz750 not xj750.
    chacal is the premiere supplier.
    Damn shame the au dollar is shite in comparison to the us dollar... :( one day I will... again! splurge with len at xj4ever :)
    Top service!

10. Myron

Myron Member

You wont find better selection of parts or wealth of info for these bikes anywhere. Don't hesitate to buy from Len. He's a straight shooter and the service is great. Even if the dollar sucks, you'll be happy with the service and parts.

Jetfixer and Stumplifter like this.
  11. Tim morris

Tim morris Active Member Premium Member

I've been hard at work at this project of restoring 3 xj,s for at least two year's and all this time Lenny has never let me down not once !! . A wealth of information and know how , with fast shipping and care at all hours and days of The week . It's like having a dealership in my back yard as a neighbor.thanks again Lenny.

Jetfixer likes this.