1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

BAD - Iron Pony, buy from Bike Bandit!!

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by awolford, Feb 6, 2008.

1. awolford

awolford New Member

In Columbus we have a rather large accessory shop known as Iron Pony. They sell anything form Street Bikes items to Dirt Bike items. Just don't plan on returning that was not the right product for your bike.

When I purchased my 92 XJ600 the prior owner had removed the rear mud guard which held the rear turn signals and replaced the read and front signals with low profile, low light signals. I purchased a set of signals I thought would fit and after opening the package and making an attempt to mount them I found that did not work. Mind you the package was opened very carefully and could have very easily been restocked. They refused to take them back due to them being opened and I have not been back since. I will no only order online from Bike Bandit!

Iron Pony

2. Robert

Robert Active Member

I'm sorry to hear of your trials there Awolford. I will mention in passing that electrical parts are typically non-returnable to just about any parts dealer. I'm also pretty sure the shop would have been a little more understanding if you had asked them about fitment for your application. You still have options, hawk the non-fitting unit here on our For Sale forum and use the proceeds on the next set.

3. sim37

sim37 Member

I've also had good experiences with bike bandit. Very quick and good quality.

4. rigsby1

rigsby1 New Member

I really can't say the same for Iron Pony... I have bought alot of things from Iron Pony and have always gotten excellent service. You should have called The Rice Paddy . Actually they carry a lot of used parts for our bikes.