1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODELS

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by chacal, Nov 10, 2006.

1. 209SECA

209SECA Member

CHACAL,
    CAN YOU GET THE BLUE AND WHITE TANK GRAFIX FOR AN 82 650 SECA?
    THANKS

2. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

STRIPES-R-US:

Stripe Kits:

ed8) OEM and reproduction STRIPE KITS perfectly replace the original faded, peeling, discolored, or missing originals. Die cut, thermally printed stripes accurately duplicate the original shape and colors. There's no better way to dress up an original bike than with these unique factory-look stripe sets! Stripe sets are normally water-mount, although some smaller decals that are included with some sets may be peel-and-stick, adhesive backed design.

HCP8331 Aftermarket reproduction COMPLETE STRIPE SET for all XJ550 Seca models, 1981. Red-white-black stripes were used on the white bikes and provide one of the most outstanding visual representations of these era bikes. Complete set includes the fairing stripe, fuel tank stripes, side panel "swooshes" stripes, and the rear tail light cowling stripe.
    $ 129.00

HCP1083 Aftermarket reproduction COMPLETE STRIPE SET for all XJ550 Seca models, 1982. Silver-red-black stripes were used on the red bikes and provide an beautiful visual contrast. Complete set includes the fairing stripe, fuel tank stripes, side panel "swooshes" stripes, and the rear tail light cowling stripe.
    $ 129.00

HCP1084 Aftermarket reproduction COMPLETE STRIPE SET for all XJ650RJ Seca models, 1982, North American versions. Blue-white-black stripes were used all silver bikes and provide a dramatic and appealing racy look to these models. Complete set includes the fuel tank stripes, side panel "swooshes" stripes, and the rear tail light cowling stripe.
    $ 119.00

HCP1085 Aftermarket reproduction COMPLETE STRIPE SET for all XJ650RJC Seca Canadian models, 1980-81 XJ650 European and U.K. models. Red-silver-black stripes were used all cardinal red bikes and provide a dramatic, appealing, and racy look to these models. Complete set includes the fuel tank stripes, side panel "swooshes" stripes, and the rear tail light cowling stripe.
    $ 119.00

HCP8330 Aftermarket reproduction COMPLETE STRIPE SET for all XJ750RJ Seca models, 1982, Canadian versions. Red-white-black stripes were used all white bikes and highlight the beautiful lines of these bikes. In the USA, 1982 750 Seca models were never available in white, nor with any stripe package, but this set will obviously fit all 1981-83 models. Complete set includes the fuel tank stripes, side panel stripes, and the 3-piece rear tail light cowling stripes.
    $ 99.00

HCP1091 Aftermarket reproduction COMPLETE STRIPE SET for all XJ900RK Seca models, 1983 USA versions, for red bikes. Charcol-and-silver stripes as original. Complete set includes the fairing stripes, fuel tank stripes (black decal only for the fuel tank,a s the silver portion of the stripe was originally painted on), side cover stripes, and rear tail light cowling stripes.
    $ 89.00

3. chacal

Re: XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODEL

OEM-CONFIGURATION RUBBER AND BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES ARE NOW AVAILABLE!

And rather than re-post the entire (very long) list here, may I please direct your attention to this thread, over there:

http://www.xjbikes.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=12384.html

Brake hoses, unbeknownst to many people, are actually date-coded----it's part of all that ink printing along the hose length. It's in a MM/YY format. They're supposed to be replaced every 4 years. But most people generally wait at least twice that amount (8 years). Some people will even stretch that to three times the recommended service interval (12 years). Or 4 times (16 years). Or 5..........

How old did you say your hoses are?

4. argh1961

argh1961 Member

Hey chacal, the care package of carb parts arrived yesterday. Canada Customs was much kinder this time, only holding them for 3 days instead of the 10 or 11 days on the last shipment. Thanks again for all the help getting the list together. Now the fun begins!

On the upside, whatever issue I had with fuel odors has completely cleared itself up. It's running like a champ so I'm just gonna ride 'til the snow flies and then take the off-season to decide it I need to dismantle and rebuild the carbs. At any rate, when the time comes, I'll have everything I need.

Cheers!

5. chacal

Argh-----must feel like winning the lottery! Thanks again for the business and let me know if I can be of any further help!

6. argh1961

argh1961 Member

If that's my big lottery win, I guess I had better start rethinking my retirement plan .... :roll:

7. paradiddle

paradiddle New Member

Just got my jets and plugs for a job I am working on... fast shipping, fair prices and good advice. what more can you ask for !!!!

8. chacal

Aarg....you're funny!

Paradiddle.....thanks!

9. MiCarl

MiCarl Active Member

Just got all my orders in. Everything arrived lickety split (even the one sent by lame mule!).

Thanks Len!

10. barry

barry New Member

Another satisfied customer! :D

Thanks for your help Len. I had no idea there were so many options available. Your knowledge of your parts and my bike really made a huge difference. (And saved me a lot of money, especially compared to the local dealer).

I'll recommend you to my friends and order parts again when I need them.

Barry

1982 XJ1100

11. chacal

Thanks Barry and Carl, glad to help!!

12. IceMan28

IceMan28 New Member

Chacal,
    Can you help me out with a couple of side covers for a 81 750 seca color doesn't matter my bikes flat black so I'll have to paint them.
    Thanks!
    IceMan

13. Oblivion

Oblivion Active Member

Ordered Monday night. Got my stuff today. Great service as usual.

Dumb question about the new speedo cable - should I lube it with cable lube, or does it have some magical pre-installed lube-juice in it? BTW, the aftermarket edition fit just fine.

14. chacal

Thanks, O....................PLEASE LUBE IT!!!

15. Shad

Shad Member

Thanks again for the speedy shipment. It's nice to know you've always got what I need and it's always the right part the first time. Looks like I might be doing valve seals in the near future, so I'll be in touch with you as soon as I figure out what I am going to do.

16. Oblivion

Oblivion Active Member

Done.

17. chacal

Hey Shad, thanks. Valve seals.....okay, let me know, I feel your pain man!

Iceman---I sent you a PM on the side covers.

18. chacal

REPRODUCTION HITACHI IDLE MIXTURE SCREWS NOW IN STOCK!

And rather than repeating the entire product listing here, may I kindly ask that you direct your attention to this listing here:

http://www.xjbikes.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=103282.html

19. dqnjuan

dqnjuan Member

Thanks chacal my 1st order was quick and shipping was quicker, you had the solenoid out the door on tuesday and I had it in mine on thursday, thats awesome! I cant wait to get her started tomorrow!

20. chacal

Great, glad to help, let us know how it works out!