1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Ohio or Lower Michigan Carb Clinic

Discussion in 'Eastern US and Canada' started by brianv, Jan 9, 2010.

1. brackett7

brackett7 Member

I would be up for may 8th. I have issues with my bike but i am sure i could get it there. It has a miss ... see my other posts.

i bought it last year and i am not sure on the sync or the color tune. Don't have many tools. What would i need to bring?

2. briwod

briwod New Member

Is this clinic still going on May 8th? If so I would be interested in coming. Bike is currently running good, but I have no experience with carbs and would like to learn what I can since I'm sure I'll need to get into them sooner or later.

3. brianv

brianv Member

As of now it is not. We are looking for a leader who can guide all of us newbies.

4. brent_bastien

brent_bastien Member

i can walk everybody through it i just cant make the 8th
    i can make the 9th or the next week

5. brianv

brianv Member

May 22nd could work for me, Brent how does that day look. The 9th is Mothers Day and the 15-16th is the opening weekend for Cedar Point.
    Again I can supply a 1 car garage and some basic tools. I can be an extra set of hands during the cleaning but would like to learn how to sync and fine tune.

6. brent_bastien

brent_bastien Member

22nd looks good for me
    i have a colortune and a gauge set
    if anybody coming has either they should bring them

the only problem i have is that my gauge set is esentially 4 glass tubes with one resevoir at the bottom and its filled with mercury i am not really sure how to transport this to toledo on a bike

i have a 2 car garage but i have layed waste to it do to several different projects with asap dedlines if i can clean it by then we could do it here but thats a big if because im still working on the other projects

7. brent_bastien

brent_bastien Member

so who is up for the 22nd

and should we meet at brians in toledo or my place in commerce mi about 1hr north of toledo

and who has colortunes and or gauges they can bring the more the better

8. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Member

Just order complete rebuild kit for my front forks from Len, If I get these parts this weeks I should have the forks done next neekend I would be in for 22nd coming from Dayton Ohio. I can bring my colortune and sync tool. Hopefully I can get it done....

Keith

9. pygmy_goat

pygmy_goat Member

Hey guys. I don't know what the status is on this event. I would have loved to come, but I'm going to Kentucky on Sunday, so I won't be able to. If you end up doing it another time I would love to come work with you guys. I have cleaned/synched/colortuned before, although I wouldn't call myself an expert. I've also done my forks (a pain, but worth it).

Soooooo, I won't try to convince you to delay it, but if that happens, I'm in!

10. brent_bastien

brent_bastien Member

im still up for yhis anytime but we are gonna have to do it at somebody elses place my garage isnt ready

what about your place brianv