1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Mr.Etobicoke

Mr.Etobicoke Member

Len

Just received my last order.....and the stainless steel brake line look fantastic! Great service as always!

Kenneth

2. steber

steber Active Member

Amazing service once again! Never disappointed when I deal with Len! Fast shipping and parts are always in working order. Will do business again when parts needed! Keep up the good work and dedication. It's greatly appreciated!

3. johnny513

johnny513 New Member

Len, you are the man, seriously. Ordered 3/8/11. Sent Money 3/9/11 [5] Recieved 3/12/11 at 10:30am. Thats freakin' fast. You have my business, for sure.

4. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys, glad we can help you get ready for the riding season, I appreciate your business!

5. Robert

Robert Active Member

+1 on Chacal!
    Ordered Monday night, parts were waiting at work Thursday morning!
    Thanks Chacal!

6. Yodaddy

Yodaddy New Member

Received my carb parts here in Australia in a timely fashion. I'm pleased to finally have the parts I need to fix the once mysterious vacuum leaks that made it impossible to balance. Now just need to break the carbs down for a third time this year. :roll: Not looking forward to removing the butterfly screws. Thanks for giving me something to do this weekend. :)

Yo

7. macksimman

macksimman Member

i just ordered two valve shims, valve cover gasket, and pressure washers. he got them to me in two days.

Len... You Rock, Dude!!!!!!!

8. jffryams

jffryams New Member

When I first became a member I knew very litttle and as I read through the forums to get a better understanding of my machine, there was always one name that kept popping up when it comes to parts and that is Len.
    XJ4ever will be definitely be my number one place for all my future parts needs. The service is just amazing!!!!!
    Thanks Len, you are the man.

9. Joel07

Joel07 Member

Len, thanks again!! You came through as always with some great parts, and I continue to wonder how in the world you can afford to stock all these parts for these old bikes (though I am grateful for it!)! So far every time I've ordered from you, the parts have arrived exactly as described, on time, and have been in stock every time. Thanks again for making it so easy to keep these old bikes on the road!!

10. graniteyamaha

graniteyamaha New Member

Len

Thank you for the parts and the service. Ordered the parts on Wednesday last week and they were in the mailbox on Saturday when I got home. Also, thank you for the labeling and packaging it makes it very easy to find and identify each part.

11. Tomh

Tomh New Member

Have bought a couple of times and have had perfect service and 100% satisfaction. Guys, Chacal is a VALUABLE resource! We should all be happy to help support him.
    Thanks for being there XJ4Ever!

12. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys, we appreciate you keeping us busy!

13. Gator8

Gator8 Member

I don't think anyone would disagree but every single order I have placed has been a real great experience, in todays age of every website offers parts because they don't actually have parts, its refreshing to find someone who actually has the parts and sells them with the knowledge to back it all up.

I am not much of a poster with my projects, just one of those things...but will once completed, ever since making the move to focus on these bikes, its been because of Len and XJ4ever that I will continue looking for my next project to be a yamaha product.

The fact is a resource of knowledge is not only hard to come by, but also priceless...getting parts is one thing, but getting them at a resonable price great, getting those parts quickly...fantastic....getting everything you need with the information you wanted....Priceless!

Thanks Len for the Support.

Robert.

14. Desinger_Mike

Desinger_Mike Member

I think he has a key to the post office.

I ordered parts on Sunday morning, and they are at my house in two days!

Awesome service as always. Thanks Len

15. trbowgn

trbowgn New Member

I must absolutely be missing something here... How do I order parts from XJ4ever.com?

16. Tomh

Tomh New Member

17. trbowgn

trbowgn New Member

I'm pretty sure that's the email I sent it to, but I'll check it again.

18. Tomh

Tomh New Member

Send a private message to Chacal on this forum. My third order just got here two days after I ordered it.
    PM Chacal, guarantee you will get a response!

19. seca750

seca750 Member

My order came in 3 days! Chacal thank you! I'll be ordering more once I get theses installed! Thanks Again!

20. mwhite74

mwhite74 Member

Just wanted to thank chacal for another prompt order turnaround. My colortune plug has arrived and will be christened tomorrow night god willing! Here's to Bunsen burner blue and the girl with the red shoes! :p