1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODELS

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by chacal, Nov 10, 2006.

1. mreinsmith

mreinsmith New Member

Re: XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODEL

XJ4EVER Rocks!

Chacal always takes the time to help me out with spec'ing the right part and he ships FAST and the right stuff every time

Thanks a million!

M

2. skippy344

skippy344 Member

As usual, XJ4Ever Rocks!!
    Got my parts in record time, like 3 days to Texas!
    The JIS screw drivers ARE A MUST!!! BUY THE SET!!!
    Everything else was perfect! Keeping the old bike running!!

I am gettting ready to place another order, right now!!!

Thanks, Chacal!!

3. windlover

windlover Member

Great service AGAIN Chacal. Fast shipping and great advice on which parts to get. Thanks for all the help. Keep up the great work.

4. maxim82

maxim82 Member

Len once again superior customer service and delivery! I ordered my shims online Sunday night, you shipped on Monday and I received exactly what I ordered today. I'm so stoked!
    Thanks again!!

5. jes750

jes750 New Member

I second everything Maxim said because I had almost the exact same turnaround time and amazing service, especially being a holiday weekend. Never did I expect such great customer service finding parts through the forums and I highly doubt I'll be ordering parts for my XJ750 from anyone else. I actually don't know of many online transactions I've made that have gone this smoothly.

Big thanks Chacal!

6. MidnightXJ

MidnightXJ New Member

Thanks for the great communication, fitment, directions, and timely delivery! Just made my second order for some missing hardware.

7. bmarzka

bmarzka Active Member

Chacal has the greatest service ever. I've placed two orders in the past month and a half. First time, ordered on Sunday, shipped on Monday, had it on Thursday. Second time, ordered on Monday, shipped on Tuesday, had it on Thursday. And everything was there, no problems. By comparison, when I got the bike in '06 I needed a brake light switch. Drove 15 miles to the nearest Yamaha dealer, ordered it, waited two weeks and had to drive back to the dealer to pick it up. Now all I do is walk to the mail box. I'm so glad I found this forum.

8. skippy344

skippy344 Member

Holy Smokes! Chacal does it again!!!

Ordered my parts, Thursday morning, went for a quick ride this beautiful Saturday morning, and when I got back, my parts are on the front step!! Are you freaking kidding me, 3 days to Texas, again?? How awesome is this???

Now I can tear into my XS11's carbs, and have it back, on the road, BEFORE Monday!!! I am such a happy camper!!

Thanks, again for the parts! And they all look GREAT!! Love the new all-metal float needles, for the XJ!

Chacal is by far the best source for your XJ and now, some XS parts!!!

The only way, he can get the items to me faster is if I lived next door to him! LOL

You totally, ROCK!!!

9. tpad365

tpad365 New Member

recieved all my parts from XJforever.they arrived fast and were just what the doctor ordered!! they are some of the easiest people to deal with Ive ever delt with..THANK YOU CHACAL!!!!!!

10. Xjrider92117

Xjrider92117 Active Member

Len @ xj4ever is the man. Parts info everything that someone like me that has an old xj needs. Honest and gets ur parts out and to u fast so u can continue to work on your bike and ride. What elce can u ask for thanks again Len keep up the good work

11. windlover

windlover Member

Thanks AGAIN Len. Great service, FAST delivery, great advice and instructions. YOU ROCK!!!

12. lowlifexj

lowlifexj Member

once again best service, factory yamaha parts that the dealer says are obsolete, with in 3 days to michigan normally. Chacal is the greastest...

13. Xjrider92117

Another part ordered and another part received quickly what elce could u want thanks again.

14. BruceB

BruceB Active Member

ok...I say we set up a ride to Len's for a weekend and spend all our money there. Of course, Len will need to supply the food and beverages...lol...

But seriously, it is sure a find to have someone like Len available not just for impossible parts to find, but he takes all the guessing out of knowing if you're ordering the correct part. Shipping and communication are always lightning fast.

Thanks Len for your service and sales!!

15. Xjrider92117

So I ordered the wrong parts and sent the money. Most people would have taken the money without even thinking twice. But not Len he emailed to confirm. Well saved me the trouble of returning reordering and all that mess that would taken a extra week or two. I'm glad to say I found this guy I have all the parts that I think I need to rebuild my carbs and if i dont i no where to get them. I ordered parts on Friday or Saturday night I don't remember but I was expecting them on Wednesday come Monday after work they were all in my mailbox. How cool is that. Thanks again Len is the man.

16. Orange-n-Black

Orange-n-Black Well-Known Member

Thanks again for your fast and awesome service. Bought parts for son in laws bike, he had gone to a local dealership for parts. It would've cost him more and he would've had to wait a week for the parts to be shipped. 8)

17. jmilliken

jmilliken Well-Known Member

Len, you are awesome!

18. maxim82

maxim82 Member

Once again Len excellent service! I should have posted Friday when I received my parts but I kinda got caught-up installing them. Exactly what I ordered. Thanks!

19. ElkHavenSeca

ElkHavenSeca Active Member

He does rock on service !!!

20. maxim82

maxim82 Member

Len excellent service! I received my pilot screw o-rings and valve cover donut holes. Everything is correct and perfect!
    Thanks once again!!