1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. steber

steber Active Member

I've been ordering from xj4ever for the past 5 years, everytime is an absolute delight. One on one help, fast service and fast shipping! Two days from ga to pa. The parts are top quality and my bike wouldn't be in as good shape without Len's service! Will be ordering again!

2. GearheadRed

GearheadRed New Member

Contacted Chacal again a week ago Sunday(16th) afternoon, he responded back within an hour. I honestly was not even expecting to hear back till Monday some time. I needed to order some replacement float needles/seats as my rubber tipped ones had died. After looking over the options I had a few questions regarding the all metal needles versus the more stock like rubber tipped ones. He was quick to respond to my concerns and clarified everything for me. Had my order shipped out Monday and I was back on the road by Wednesday. All metal needles are working great and now I do not have to concern myself over the E-10/E-15 fuels chewing up my needles again. Now just to work on fixing up the rest of the system for it(non E rated gas is not available in my area).

3. greggvickrey

greggvickrey Member

As always Len, quick service & great parts. Old girl is back up & screaming as good as ever. Thanks again.

4. bobcat5540

bobcat5540 Member

If anyone is looking for an Honest and thourgh supplier of XJ part and Tools ,You have to check out Chacal with XJParts. Great Communication and fast turn around.
    Thanks Len for great the Service !

5. xjdaver

xjdaver Member

Every order I've placed has been turned around in 24 hours or less as long as I stay on top of the email! Great service and great tips if you browse through the catalog pages.

6. kleraudio

kleraudio Member

Thanks Len for all your help and helping me place my first order! Unbelievable knowledge and communication. I really hope your store is around for a LOOOOONG time to come. Took 3 days from GA to CO. It's been a long time since I've experienced service like this! A+ Len, A+ :)

7. DrFate

DrFate Member

The new grips from XJ4ever were just what I needed to bring my Maxim into the 21st century. Fast service time and time again, thanks for everything.

8. GearheadRed

GearheadRed New Member

Ordered some more parts from XJ4ever, this time seals for the carb butterfly shafts. Picked up replacement e-clips, fuel o-rings, butterfly screws, silicone grease, and idle mixture caps. Everything showed up extremely quickly and Len even went above and beyond checking into some things for me not related to an XJ bike even(still a yamaha maxim though).

9. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys for the kind words and all the business, you've been keeping me really busy!

10. Trusty

Trusty New Member

Absolutely excellent service. It's great to have someone with all the parts you need.
    Thanks Len

11. Xjrider92117

Xjrider92117 Active Member

Well ordered some more parts form chacal after the 5 local shops couldn't prove the correct parts. Just some simple spark plug caps. Well Chacal came through again. I probably wasted at least 20$ in gas going all around town when thats about how much they cost from chacal. Ordered them. And got a quick email response saying there on the way. Couple days later had the parts. Thank you again.

12. mymaxim81

mymaxim81 New Member

Thanks for the fast shipping. Will definitely be back for future purchases. My XJ couldn't be happier.

13. Scotland333

Scotland333 Member

Overall another excellent experience again with the crew at XJ4Ever. It won't be long until I'm back again.

14. thorin

thorin Member

hey all, i've been gone a while as the bike has been issue-free for some time and i've other projects in the fire (don't we all?). anyways....i call Len today to discuss my starter issues and after spending considerable time on the phone with me, we diagnose a dead solenoid.
    i'm pretty sure i could order the part from many places but who would accept 3 phone calls from me as we work thru the diagnostics (and did a little mig welding along the way...sparks!)?
    Len is as steady as they get, always there to help, ready with the part i need.
    thanks again, Len!

15. xjnewbie2

xjnewbie2 New Member

With all the suggestions from the members of the forum to "contact Chacal" and all the positive reviews he receives it shouldn't be any surprise that here's another extremely satisfied customer. Shipping was lightning fast... I ordered on Sunday (yes, Sunday... and Len communicated with me, set up the order and everything) and received my order on Wednesday. I will definitely, without question, be ordering from him again. Thanks Len!

16. rocs82650

rocs82650 Well-Known Member

Received Order. As usual...great service. Thanks Len & XJ4ever.

Gary

17. Kilted_to_the_Max(im)

Kilted_to_the_Max(im) Member

Another excellent experience with Len. Now I just have to find the time to work on the bike!

18. Kennyhartman

Kennyhartman Member

thanks len order was very fast and exactly what i needed

19. colehole

colehole Member

Had great service and my parts came in two days! Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable! Will definitely be ordering from them again! Thanks Len!

20. Faction.Arms

Faction.Arms Member

Thanks for the great parts Chacal, much appreciated!

The left side cover looked excellent considering it was the low grade, and the seals are just what I needed for putting my carbs back together.

Can't wait to put in my next order,
    quick shipment and excellent service!