1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. XJ650inTexas

XJ650inTexas Active Member

Oy, and the processing/shipping time for orders. When I email on Monday with a request I'll have an order number by end of the day, then paid and shipped by COB Tuesday - so the parts are in hand for the weekend. Simply the best.

2. Motown

Motown New Member

I can't thank Len enough at XJ4ever parts for all his help and patience. I owned an XJ750 Seca when I was younger and recently picked up a barn bike.
    I've been working on it all winter and Len has been great source of info and help with getting the parts I need.

XJ4ever will continue to be my first call for parts for my bike!

Thanks again!!!!!!

3. JimS53

JimS53 New Member

Len from XJ4ever has been amazing to work with, not only does he have the hard to find parts but is a wealth of knowledge and has helped me avoid some unnecessary purchases as he provided some additional troubleshooting information that was spot on.

4. SecaMaverick

SecaMaverick Active Member

Every one of the dozens of orders I've placed with Len over the years ALWAYS makes me question why there isn't a "Len" for every other non-XJ forum I'm on. I would be in heaven.
    My order this week was no exception. A new AGM battery to replace the one I bought from him 6 or 7 years ago, and a replacement clear plastic fusebox cover (and fuse ID sticker), which perfectly fits the fusebox I bought from him and installed 13 years ago.
    Len, you must never retire (haha).

5. Motown

Motown New Member

Len - Thank you for the tool rental - Carb sync went well and things are running smoother now.
    You do a great job getting things out quick and communicating well with us. Much appreciated!

P.S. - I agree with SecaMaverick - you can't retire ;-)

6. k-moe

k-moe Pie, Bacon, Bourbon. Moderator Premium Member

I’ve been a customer of Len’s for a decade. I placed an order today (Saturday) and it’s already shipped. I’ve never had such good service from any dealership, no matter what brand (and I used to work at one).

jayrodoh likes this.
  7. xHondaHack

xHondaHack Active Member Premium Member

Len at XJ4ever has helped me with multiple orders over the years, and has truly been an invaluable resource for the XJ community here.
    Just got a few items recently and he'll continue to be my go-to for my XJ related needs.

Tony

8. k-moe

k-moe Pie, Bacon, Bourbon. Moderator Premium Member

And it has arrived. New clutch friction plates are soaking, and will be installed tomorrow.

chris123 and jayrodoh like this.
  9. Huntchuks

Huntchuks Well-Known Member

So..I ordered a 10K replacement resistor for a spark plug cap. I was notified it was shipped on the 18th with my selected slowest USPS mail service since it was just one little resistor. Of course I was warned it might take 5 - 10 days before receiving. Yesterday, the 20th, it came in my mail delivery! Nicely done Len and USPS.

10. Geo132

Geo132 New Member

Just got a bunch of new parts. Everything looks great. Ordering from Len was a pleasure. He was helpful with questions and super prompt with service. Will not hesitate to order again.
    Thanks

chris123 likes this.
  11. tpad365

tpad365 New Member

JUST GOT MY PARTS! JUST WHAT I ORDERED AND SUPER FAST SHIPPING! THANKS YOU SO MUCH!! GREAT SERVICE ONCE AGAIN!!!

12. jumbobeck

jumbobeck New Member

Excellent service from Len, the products were professional packaged with extensive instructions and the quality of the parts better than OEM. Thank you Len for your superb communications and swift service.

13. Kylemarkm

Kylemarkm New Member

I couldn't be happier with the advice and parts that Len provides. Quick resonse time with loads of information and always the right parts. I will definitely continue using and recommending him as a resource for anything an old xj bike may need.

14. James Eller

James Eller New Member

Hi Len, parts arrived in 2 days. Very fast. And exactly what I needed. Thanks so much! Will be placing another order soon.

15. XJMax

XJMax New Member

Last fall I picked up a 1982 xj750 maxim that had been setting in a shed for 15-20 years I am going thru it now and have ordered carb and brake system parts thru Len at xj4ever.
    All parts were spot on and I am really happy with the parts and the information relating to the specific area being worked on at this time. Carbs have been totally cleaned and back in their rack ready to be installed and the MC, calipers, brake lines rebuilt and ready for install. Much to go but looking forward to it rolling down the road and if I need additional parts I'll be checking with Len at xj4ever.
    XJMax

16. pops61

pops61 New Member

Looking for number 4 carb body for 83 XJ 900 or set ?

17. Andrew Pickles

Andrew Pickles New Member

Big thanks to Len, asked his advice on my 85 700 maxim X, in pretty short order had my brake lights, tach, neutral switch and horn working.
    Super fast shipping and a wealth of knowledge.

As a new owner/member this is very impressive knowledge and service.

As soon as my spark plug caps arrive I hope to fire the old girl up!

Cheerd,
    Andy

18. three43gs

three43gs New Member

I honestly apologize for not figuring out how to give this a bump earlier, but I have done my best to suggest XJ4ever/Len throughout threads on Facebook.
    Unfortunately/fortunately I haven’t had to reach out to Len for some time thanks to their top tier sourcing of OEM parts & guidance. Thanks to them I’ve successfully maintained my bike (valves/Tach/electrical/gauges) as well as carbs (entire rebuild kits/tuning/etc), everything in between, and the bike has ran without a single cough-up since Fall of 2021. My unlimited thanks to their excellent & timely service & advice/guidance. My bike runs like it would have off the lot back in 1982 and I owe it to you

19. Electrofalcon

Electrofalcon New Member

Overdue review - Len at XJ4Ever is more responsive to his email than some people are to their phone. With my most recent order, I asked about some parts last Thursday, and had them on Saturday. He’s always incredibly helpful and on top of getting parts together and sent out ASAP. As always, thanks so much for your help!

chris123 likes this.
  20. Huntchuks

Huntchuks Well-Known Member

As usual, Len got the parts I needed to me in a better than timely manner.