1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. TJ8900

TJ8900 New Member

Thank you for the quick delivery, you definitely helped me out with some parts that were difficult for me to find.

2. Benton

Benton New Member

Thanks for the fast shipping Len! The brake lines for my 650 Seca arrived as promised and they look terrific!

3. Maxim40

Maxim40 New Member

Got the 114 main jets and just put them in. Definite improvement! Thanks again Len, for helping me keep this old bike going strong! If anyone's looking for parts, don't hesitate to get them from Len. Fast shipping, excellent advice and a pleasure to deal with.
    Martin

4. Zest

Zest New Member

Much Thanks for the Early delivery of the parts I ordered for my ‘85 XJ700N!
    They arrived a day earlier than the earliest possible delivery date. Thanks, Len

5. keineanung

keineanung New Member

entering into the seca master cylinder rebuild funzone..thanks to the comprehensive kit and special tools i just ordered (and recieved quickly even tho Chacal lost power for a cpl days due to Helene) and the great info on the forum here, i feel fairly confident i will have proper brakes and will be riding soon! thanks again!

6. CaptNemo

CaptNemo Member

Thanks for everything per usual!
    Nice to know you’re still out there helping us all keep these antiques going.

7. Kimosabi87

Kimosabi87 New Member

I'm a new rider,member and owner of a xj650 seca. The response time of xj4ever is impeccable. The customer service is great and they dont make you feel like a idiot when you cant find the part number. They just find it, give you a quote and wammo. The only problem i had was figuring out their ordering system they use. But, if slow down and read its in black qnd white. Anyways, they rock and look forward to future purchases with them.