1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

1983 Xj750 Seca

Average User Rating:
5/5,
Tags:
  • Year:
    Make:
    Yamaha
    Model:
    XJ750 Seca
    Engine Size:
    Modifications & Accessories:
    Sport fairing, saddlebags, trunk
    I've been helping XJ-Bikes member, Steve R, restore his bike. We just finished adding a complete luggage set. Everything has been cleaned, stripped, smoothed, repainted, and clearcoated. Now presenting---1983 XJ750 Seca, by Steve R! This bike went from "this bike is SOOO FRUSTRATING--I think I might give up on it"....to...." I LOVE my bike, it gets lot of attention, and I can't wait to ride it every chance I get!"
  1. Steve R
    Sad day for me, for health reasons I have to sell her. I want to thank everybody that helped me. Especially Mr Fox, my long distance motorcycle friend.
    Listed on Facebook marketplace
  2. ItalianLouis
    Hallo. Your bike is very good. I want an information. You know the name of code paint silver gray of Yamaha xj Seca like your bike. I want repaint but I don't say the code number of paint. Thanks.
    1. Steve R
      I don't know why but motorcycles never put down paint codes. I used metal flake silver the GM 1995. And it matched almost perfectly.
      Steve R, Feb 17, 2022
  3. Steve R
  4. mirco
    hi Dave - nice job! How are my forks coming. I could really use them. Joe
  5. Sheyne
    New to the forum, I just found the bags and trunk for my ‘ 82 xjr 750. The mounting brackets for the bags are missing. Would anyone have specs on these so I can fab some! Thank You in advance.
  6. wgul
    Great job guys; looks real sharp !
  7. twinky
    there's a set of plastics with saddlebags for sale here locally. i've considered making an offer.
    1. Steve R
      Did you get the bags?
      Steve R, Feb 2, 2019
  8. metricman820
    Love the front fairing and luggage set. Were did you get the luggage set from I just post some pics of mine completed with a Vetter Quick silver fairing and think the luggage set would compliment it?
    1. Steve R
      A friend of mine found the parts and pieces on eBay. Took a few months to get all the parts and pieces together. They were gouged and destroyed and were red. Took months to repair them.
      Steve R, Apr 5, 2017
    2. Steve R
      Metric man you have a nice looking bike.
      Steve R, Apr 5, 2017
  9. dowski68
    Well if a police officer came around I would like to hear how you explained this one. LOL
  10. hogfiddles
    I'll put a couple more pics up in a few days