1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Replies on Comment by Simmy

1. David Gaunt
    We only ever got non YICS models, I think they were available in blue silver and red. My side cover badges are Seca 650 which are not correct, I just couldn’t find the 650 only badges.
    David Gaunt, Oct 22, 2019
  2. chips
    Hello 4K0 in Europe 1980 came as Crystal silver and Cardinal candy red i am restoring 3 X Js just now my original stating silver just a clean up, a cheap one i bought getting painted Cardinal red , and i am doing the 3rd the colour sceme for a 1982 yics model , 11N which is called Candy blue ,
    chips, Mar 11, 2021
  3. chips
    Rs paints in UK have all three colours for me and the red and the blue candys get a base coat , searched and eventually found the tank decals and tail piece decals for the candy blue , the tank decal unlike the other 2 colours does not have the badge going through it , but sits in front of it , i finally realised it was not a 4KO but an 11N model .
    chips, Mar 11, 2021
  4. chips
    I have also looked and not found side panel badges but a friend is going to try chrome foiling them and then sealing them
    chips, Mar 11, 2021