Thought I would start a new thread for this bike. 20190704_151014 by Tim Brown, on Flickr So far so good, three of the four valves were out of spec. Starter button didn't work but that just needed a little TLC, lube and now it is good. Battery was bad so she has a new one. While I was going through the carbs I found one of the diaphragms was really messed up. I tried to fix it just to run the bike to see if I see or hear anything out of the ordinary when and if the bike would run. She did and sounds good. Took the carbs off to really go though them, well the diaphragm fix did not work. Normally that would be costly but I was lucky to find a place that send me these. 20190722_135904 by Tim Brown, on Flickr They don't have the little ear on them but if you just make the center potion as it should be when you put the tops back on, not so bad. The cost was minimal and as long as you measure as they ask you to, they fit very well. Still waiting on the bowl gaskets with the kits.