1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

1981 XJ750 Cases for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by skiprrdog, Jan 8, 2017.

  1. skiprrdog

    skiprrdog Active Member

    Messages:
    312
    Likes Received:
    84
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Location:
    Tucson, AZ
    Cleaning out my cramped garage to see if there is any interest in someone buying the cases I bought for a 1981 Yamaha XJ 750 Seca. No cracks, all the cylinder studs are good.
    Asking $40.00, plus shipping, which is what I paid for them.
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page