I figured as I've posted a few "help" questions and been sort of posting within the "what did you do" thread that I'd make a small thread of the bike I picked up last year and the enjoyment and not so much enjoyment that I've had with the bike. This is a Canadian version Seca that has 52,000km on it and for the most part runs well and has given me zero issues. When I got the bike it never seemed to quite run right or "steer" right so it became a mission for me to start doing things and fixing and correcting on the bike. My first course of action was to figure out why it wasn't steering right and I found out pretty quick when I tried to change the brake pads that the right fork tube had a VERY substantial bend in it (https://www.xjbikes.com/forums/threads/front-wheel-brakes-82-xj650r.119773/). Found a great shop in the City I work in with a great mechanic who is capable of working on these bikes and $300 later for machine work, new pads and fork oil the fork tube was straight and the bike tracked better. This was sort of the end and near the end of the season and I got busy and didn't too much to the bike so it got parked and I started looking towards the other things that needed to be done. Last month I started to take on the project of finding a good clean airbox with lid and found a guy in town who had one but turned out to be for a 750 not a 650 (https://www.xjbikes.com/forums/threads/airbox-to-carb-boots.124375/) so I had to find another and sourced one up here in the Great North and got it ordered and shipped. Got that installed and one step closer to the bike running better. Once I got that all sorted it was getting the bike going again and got it started and running but still noticed around 6500-7000rpm the bike would just really stop accelerating and not want to move. So I then moved onto more troubleshooting and that is when I found out the bike was using resistor plugs and caps so the next order of business was to get that ordered and sorted. Unfortunately no shop in town stocks the original style plugs and they all want to sell you the resistor type so online I went to trusty Fortnine and ordered proper plugs and caps and now awaiting for that to arrive. As an FYI cap #1 measured out at 7.9ohms and the rest were within normal spec. I then moved to the small oil leak at the front of the bike and decided it was time to source an oil cooler for the bike and luckily I found another GREAT shop up here in the Great North and was able to order the cooler and adapter and get that coming to me and once that arrives I will install. I also took a look at the coils and measured those out and found while the primaries on both were on the very upper end of spec the secondaries were still quite reasonable, so I'll be keeping an eye on those and if need to I'll either replace or get Dyna coils. I'll be moving onto doing a valve check here in the next day or two and seeing where those are.