1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

550 front fork

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by tubabone, Apr 16, 2008.

  1. tubabone

    tubabone Member

    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Location:
    reading, pa
    My front fork seems a bit too soft. Can I use heavier fork oil or should I get stiffer springs or both?

    I weigh about 220 with gear on so I am no light weight.

    Rear seems OK (the bikes, not mine. That's too big I know!)

    ken k
     

Share This Page