1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

82 550 seca café racer. "off the clock"

Discussion in 'XJ Modifications' started by Addison white, Nov 18, 2019.

  1. Addison white

    Addison white New Member

    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Location:
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Hey guys &gals I'm new to the form but not for the Facebook pages! This project started when I found my 82 550 seca when I was looking for a bike to build.

    So when I got it it sat for 13 years untouched dust covered and rusted out tank inside. Got it home restored the tank, (vinegar and ball bearings with a lot of shaking ) got some good gas in the carbs and it fired right up!

    Then I started to tar it a part modding the tail of the frame with the classic cafe hoop, 92 1000tl gsxr usd forks.

    As of now I sent the frame and tank away to get some work done and paint. I'm hoping I don't get to much flack from cutting a seca tank up will be uploading photos and info when I get the frame and tank back EFFECTS.jpg EFFECTS.jpg IMG_20190923_234225.jpg
    IMG_20190716_212411.jpg
     
    Jetfixer, chacal and JetmechMarty like this.

Share This Page