1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

'82 XJ 650 parts CHEAP!

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by moellear, Mar 4, 2011.

1. moellear

moellear Member

are you talking about the smaller covers that are sorta matching? lol. yeah. they are still available. give me a zip code to determine shipping (so I don't get screwed) and I'll send at a reasonable price.

[​IMG]

2. tskaz

tskaz Active Member

Happen to have any signal lights?

3. REN20

REN20 New Member

Do you have the left hand handle bar switches? My headlight switch knob broke off.

This is my first post as I just registered and got my bike last night from a cool guy. But the bike needs some small stuffs here and there. This is one of them. I may need other things. I haven't have time to inspect the bike yet.

Thanks

4. moellear

moellear Member

negative. sorry others have asked as well. if I did they would have replaced one or two of my cracked lenses on my 650

SAMSON- PM sent
    REN20- PM sent
    FROGGBUTTER- PM sent
    ZAP2504- PM sent

5. moellear

moellear Member

still available: rear tire well, yamaha grab bar, front fender, air box, battery box, chain box with good chain, brake pedal, shaft drive boot, tank rubber mounts, chrome air box covers, forks, front/rear axle, handlebars, front brake, rear brake (pads are good condition), ignition switch, foot pegs and brackets, starter solenoid, left handlebar switch (headlight), oil side engine cover; and anything else I couldn't think of.
    there are folks that want some items but if you aren't going to respond private messages they will go to whoever else wants the parts shipped at a reasonable price. i've been fair on pricing too, just ask the others who bought items like the rear chrome tailight, front fork emblem, ignition cover, and other misc items

6. pbthoe

pbthoe Member

Moellear treated me right on the fork emblem. Shipped fast too. Thanx

7. moellear

moellear Member

bumpin my own thread... it'd be nice if these parts were put to use and I got rid of a few more items. If there's something on the list, just ask away! I've treated people fair on the pricing which includes shipping. btw, these pictures are just a few of what I still have available. there are plenty of parts that I'd like to get rid of. give me a shout! thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. MiGhost

MiGhost Well-Known Member

Lower 48 in general. Otherwise Central Mitten.
    Can you Pm me a price for the following.

yamaha grab bar
    rubber tank mounts
    chrome air box covers
    front/rear axle
    oil side engine cover

Shipped to 48854?

Thanx
    Ghost

9. Robert

Robert Active Member

Those foot pegs look good (heck of a lot better than mine), don't need the brackets.
    Price+s/h please to Camarillo CA, 93012.

10. nycbrg

nycbrg New Member

happen to have a rear brake wear indicator?

11. moellear

moellear Member

wow guys. thanks to ncybrg's PM I wouldn't have seen an update on this. I will get with you fellas by PM soon! thanks for the interest. I try to give quick responses so once I finish a paper for school I'll reply by late tonight.

12. moellear

moellear Member

MiGhost and Robert; PM's sent
    ncybrg; I'm still looking for the rear brake wear indicator

13. yamaman

yamaman Member

I lost the keys to my 82 650 Seca, so I need everything involved, main key switch, seat lock, gas cap, keys, and how the hell do I get the ones on my bike off?! lol

PM me, shipping to 10309. I'll take the footpegs too if Robert didn't get them.

Long Shot! - how about the original tool kit?
    THANKS

14. moellear

moellear Member

i have a key switch but it doesn't do you much good without the keys heh? lol. also negative on the gas cap and original took kit. thanks for asking though

footpegs are in the mail Robert, and should arrive by thursday or friday the latest.

nycbrg: couldn't find the wear brake indicator. my younger who still lives at home searched but couldn't come up with it. when I travel home next week I'll take another look but IIRC it wasn't there

I will update this in about a week with remaining parts and their respective asking prices. still have plenty of parts like forks, engine head, front fender, levers, handlebar, brakes front & rear, chain, and many plastic parts (battery box, airbox, etc)

15. moellear

moellear Member

as promised, here are a lot of parts still waiting to be used appropriately. I am very reasonable on shipping (even sold something for $20 SHIPPED & and the shipping costs was $17... needless to say I miscalculated shipping) so most of these parts I only ask for an additional $5 or so for shipping if it can fit in a flat rate box. else it gets hard to ship big bulky stuff obviously I'll combine shipping

of course, I've updated my PHOTOBUCKET LINKfor the spare parts :) which looks great now!

front forks in excellent shape and seals hold oil without any problem = $40 for both

[​IMG]

handlebar with a free hand grip separately :) = $10

[​IMG]

front brake assembly caliper; dusty, rusty but should be usable after some tlc = $5

[​IMG]

front brake rotor = $5

[​IMG]

rear brake hub with shoes in working shape and lever = $10

[​IMG]

shift lever = $2.50

[​IMG]

rear brake pedal lever = $2.50

[​IMG]

shaft drive boot = $1.00

[​IMG]

airbox intake cleaner box case = $10

[​IMG]

battery plastic box housing = $2.50

[​IMG]

chain and plastic housing box = $5

[​IMG]

differential = $1.00

[​IMG]

centerstand = $1.00

[​IMG]

front brake line holder (i believe thats what it is lol) = $1.00

[​IMG]

starter solenoid with connections and rubber protection sleeve = $5.00

[​IMG]

regulator and the plastic housing panel to support everything on left side of bike = $7.50

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ignition & connections (but no keys) = $5.00

[​IMG]

front fender in great shape = $10

[​IMG]

left handlebar lever with clutch cable and wire = $5.00

[​IMG]

pair of airbox chrome covers = $7.50

[​IMG]

clutch side cover with clean sight-glass = $7.50
    engine stator cover = $5.00
    BOTH = $10.00

[​IMG]

653cc engine that is locked up... I can't get it to crank at all so I can part out any assembly parts like the head or valve cover or pistons if I get time to disassemble it... if I don't get any offers or nobody wants a part from it by the end of the summer I'm gonna just scrap it then
    [​IMG][​IMG]

16. yamaman

yamaman Member

I'll take the airbox, as long as it fits the Seca, same year and size. looks like you have maxim parts here. anyone know? shipping is to 10309

17. moellear

moellear Member

I'll check into the compatability. Does anyone else know if it would fit? suppose chacal's catalog might be of some help. I'll let you know

18. Thrasher81650

Thrasher81650 New Member

Just wondering if you have the right side handle bar switchs i just need the start button. also looking for front brake hose's from master down?

thanks

19. ESMITHERS

ESMITHERS Member

i have a wire loom of the start and the right side controls, you can have them just pay shipping. i will say this is that at the plug side i cut the wires to see which wires are needed to power the starter solenoid.

20. Thrasher81650

Thrasher81650 New Member

Thanks i was thinking of wiring in a universal button under the seat but i would rather leave it stock. how much would shipping be to zip 02780