1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

82 xj 750 maxim missing out

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by Zack Clark, Aug 5, 2018.

  1. Zack Clark

    Zack Clark New Member

    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Location:
    Indiana
    Hey I’m in need of some help. I have a 82 xj 750 maximim. The problem I am having is that under wide open throttle the bike misses out. The carbs has been threw the church of clean and throttle shaft seals replaced. It also has the stock intake system but it has an after market exhaust 2 into 1 pipes it has a #43 pilot jet and #122.5 main fuel jet it also has the upgraded coils from xj4ever site. Just trying to get this thing tuned properly wondering if the jets need to adjusted thanks for the help.
     

Share This Page