1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

85' XJ 700XC Mikuni's FS

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by hpranch, Apr 19, 2011.

  1. hpranch

    hpranch New Member

    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    I have a set of 85' Mikuni's off a 700X California; Coded 1FG
    I have had them running, may need going through. I found my correct Hitachi's for my non X bike. I would like $150 for the set.

    Eric
    hpranch@interx.net
    sonoma, CA
     

Share This Page