1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Artie's Custom 400 True Hard Tail Bobber...

Discussion in 'XJ Modifications' started by BAREfoot, Aug 22, 2010.

1. dwcopple

dwcopple Active Member

what is the problem? I've wired several from scratch... PM me

2. saab900

saab900 New Member

Deff followin this!

3. BAREfoot

BAREfoot Member

It's been way too long since I updated this...

anyway like i wrote it the last post.. I've been stopped dead in my tracks with this build since last summer... too much went on.. moved to ontario, moved to Calgary, got married, dog died, went back to school to get a Masters degree.. bla bla bla..

But I have done so much since the last time..

the bike has been powder coated, and is running..took it out for a 6km ride last summer.. woo hoo!... now i'm going back into it to make it look all nice and perdy....

right now i'm working on the battery box - gonna look like an old wooden peach box - almost done

designing a new solo seat, gotta get it CNC'd this week..see what it looks like...

painting the fender and tank in the next couple weeks...

just wanna get this thing on the road...

I am looking for a front and rear fender.. a metal one from anywhere online that sells nice ones...

I JUST WANNA RIDE IT!!!

4. ArcheRD350

ArcheRD350 New Member

I have been followin this since last year. was glad to check back in and see you posted again.

I just joined so I could post but glad to know you got it done or are close to it.

how about postin some new picts of the final product

5. bkyger

bkyger New Member

I read 6 pages only to find a dead end!! I was all excited to see what you did. Hope all is well and that we get some closure on this thread! Looking forward to pics

6. Mad_Bohemian

Mad_Bohemian Active Member

yeup.... forum threads ain't like a book, where you KNOW there's an end! That's why I always cheat and go to the last post and work my way back... no disappointment that way! :D

7. bkyger

bkyger New Member

yes, but it was still an interesting read, and being new to building was very informative. Never woulda thought to fiberglass a tank to even her out (<-- by new I mean my first bike to actually work on is hopefully on its way lol )