1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

As the weekend approaches....

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by helmet, Sep 17, 2009.

1. helmet

helmet Member

just not in the KC area. I have been lucky and avoided the last 8 rounds of layoffs

2. helmet

helmet Member

I need a little better picture of you in a thong. I have a few places I would like to post it
    :lol:

3. Dave_89_VMAX

Dave_89_VMAX Member

In your work locker? :mrgreen:

You have me worried Bud!! 8O

4. schooter

schooter Active Member

haha u 2 guys r great to listen to.
    but man dave, i didnt know your place was broken into, thats just insult to injury...
    what was taken?

also, The bike looks great

5. Dave_89_VMAX

Dave_89_VMAX Member

Hey Scooter,

It is easier to list what wasn't....

We were packed for moving and all electronics, tools and jewlery were packed and ready to go. :x At least they didn't take my boys mini bike :)

I knew I should have left the dog.... :twisted:

Or perhaps a few pics of me in the thong tapped to the doors and windows!! :oops:

eh helmet? :lol:

you know, it is what it is, and no need to get pissed, We have pretty much used up all other emotions except laughing. So we laugh!! :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: and trust GOD that all this poop that has been flowing down hill will work out for the best :wink: We try to take the high road but even so, we plan to move to higher elevation!! :mrgreen: Like it says "In ALL things praise GOD" :wink: Sometimes it takes alittle more effort, but it is ALWAYS worth it!!! :mrgreen:

6. luvmy40

luvmy40 Member

Gotta work all weekend and the Seca's grounded till I fix the #1 cylinder head :evil:

7. Dave_89_VMAX

Dave_89_VMAX Member

DUDE< THATS JUST NOT RIGHT!!! :evil:

if these weekend hours continue after the bike is running let us know and we will come down in mass and have a chat with your boss :twisted: or send you pics of our rides.... eitherway WE WILL do something!! :mrgreen:

Hope to hear of some great rides and see some awsome pics from you soon.

Keep it safe!!

8. Dave_89_VMAX

Dave_89_VMAX Member

The weather looks to be holding and that means Thursday night stunt show over by the dairy queen. Motorcycle ride, time with my son & icecream makes for a good evening!! :D will get pics.

The weekend is moving time little to no saddle time :cry:

9. bvpoot

bvpoot New Member

Hey Max, come on down to the Arkansas River Valley sometime. We'll go up any number of passes including Cottonwood, Monarch, Wilkerson, Trout Creek, or others nearby. It's a rider's paradise.

BUT, this weekend my kids have high school homecoming. So wifey and I must behave and I am at her beck and call. But let me know sometime and we'll go for a ride. You will find our valley not only the prettiest and most scenic, but the least discovered and unspoiled along the front range. So come on down! BTW, that goes for all. Besides, until my XJ is at 100%, I may need a ride home...just kidding, we are at 90+% and getting better each week. Wow. What a great bike.

Later.