1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Backrest that will fit 81 550 maxim

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by ItsAMetric, Jun 24, 2020.

  1. ItsAMetric

    ItsAMetric New Member

    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Literally looking for anything that will work for the old lady. I've got one but its torn. I guess I could repair it but was just looking. Thanks. 20200618_101543.jpg
     
  2. David Beatty

    David Beatty New Member

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Mich
    Did you ever do anything with your old backrest, or find a new one? I have an 82 XJ550J that I'm looking for a backrest too.
     

Share This Page