1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Cafe Racer Conversions, Sale Price compairison to OEM

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by protomillenium, Oct 10, 2008.

?

Would a given bike sell for more or less as:

Poll closed Oct 24, 2008.
  1. OEM stock

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cafe Racer

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Chopper

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. protomillenium

    protomillenium Member

    Messages:
    231
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    New Buffalo, Michigan
    Hey Guys, I've been wondering, does a bike loose some value after it's been converted to a Cafe Racer, or chopper?
     
  2. dqnjuan

    dqnjuan Member

    Messages:
    198
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    bmore, md
    I voted solely on opinion, while I def think the market for choppers, bobbers, and cafe racers are there I feel like with older cars more often the restored and stock is worth more. All orginal stock can be as well depending on condition.

    I know I would have loved all stock xj without PO's tinkering just to have an easier starting point but get what you pay for.
     

Share This Page