1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

chacal rules!

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by Metmop, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Metmop

Metmop Member

Once again.... prompt fast, accurate service from XJ4ever.... now if he would only take over the postal service.... I would never have to wait for parts.... sigh... until then atleast we have the Xj god!.
    Seriously though I have NEVER seen service quite like his. I send him out a double check of price and availability(ie parts instocK) on sunday at 9pm EST figiuring like most businesses I would hear back on monday at 4pm... 20 minutes later I get the response... with the prices and they are all available....

Ron

2. schooter

schooter Active Member

chacel needs a bailout from the government, to buy out ALL vintage bike suppliers, centralize and source all the parts into one location, and then have his great prices apply to them... hmm perhaps I should write a letter to Mr.Obama.. should go through...