1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Does anyone have a color code of the wire harness for a 1985 Yamaha xj750 maximum x.

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by kenny&beth, Aug 17, 2017.

  1. kenny&beth

    kenny&beth New Member

    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Fredericton, n.b
    Does anyone have a color code of the wire harness for a 1985 Yamaha xj750 maximum x. If so could you send me a copy please and thank you.
     
  2. XJ550H

    XJ550H Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    13,199
    Likes Received:
    3,869
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Great North Woods
    upload_2017-8-17_9-28-12.png
     
  3. xHondaHack

    xHondaHack Active Member Premium Member

    Messages:
    829
    Likes Received:
    153
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Location:
    Orange CT
    Kenny,

    I have a photo of my original color coded wiring diagram that I can e-mail you. I'll start a conversation with you (Private Message) that way it will be the best quality for you to use as a reference.
     
  4. XJ550H

    XJ550H Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    13,199
    Likes Received:
    3,869
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Great North Woods
    if you can, would you send me a copy too? tried to start a conversation with you but system will not allow it
     
  5. xHondaHack

    xHondaHack Active Member Premium Member

    Messages:
    829
    Likes Received:
    153
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Location:
    Orange CT
    Just sent you an conversation invite. I'll get a copy over to you as well if we can get connected that way.

    Tony
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page