1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

FS: 3 Maxim X's for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by phred3512, Feb 21, 2010.

  1. phred3512

    phred3512 New Member

    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    I have three Maxim X's that I need to move. Two have clear titles one does not. The one without a title is complete and ran about 3 years ago. The other two are rolling chassis's. There are about three pallets of parts which include three motors, several exhausts, carbs, etc, etc. I would like to get $1500 for the whole package. There are enough parts to make two complete bikes and possible a third. Had plans to complete the project but just do not have the time or ambition any more. If interested email me at phred3512@cox.net or you can call me on my cell at 757-544-7206. Bikes are located in Norfolk, VA.
    Thanks,
    Danny
     

Share This Page