1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Fuel valve

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by capy, Aug 29, 2007.

  1. capy

    capy Member

    Messages:
    309
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Florida
    I was going to put this on ebay as it was a spare to my bike. Upon further inspection, it looks nothing like the one on mine. Does anyone know what model this is for and can anyone use it? I am pretty sure it is going to need rebuilt as I have had it in storage for sometime.
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page