1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Just sayin hi!

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by mwhite74, Jul 5, 2017.

  1. mwhite74

    mwhite74 Member

    Messages:
    973
    Likes Received:
    18
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    St John's Newfoundland, Canada
    Hey guys,

    Been a while since I signed in here, but I'm still in the club! Wasn't riding last year for various (monetary) reasons but I've been putting some miles on the 750 Seca this summer for sure!

    So far just dealing with the Mid range WO stumble and running like crap when wet ( I imagine a cracked coil pack and sync would likely be the issues, but not stopping me ATM ).

    If anyones around St. John's, NL, Canada look me up! All the Icebergs are gone but I'm still here haha.
     
    Stumplifter likes this.

Share This Page