1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Leesburg Bikefest 2014, Leesburg Fl

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by XJOE550, Apr 27, 2014.

  1. XJOE550

    XJOE550 Active Member

    Messages:
    446
    Likes Received:
    76
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Location:
    Inverness, FL
    Went to the Leesburg bikefest yesterday. Hour ride over was nice at about 70 degrees. Cracked a ton and some change a couple of times on the ride there. I met my cafe MC on the way in to town. Way to hot just like last year. Get enough people together in one place with their body heat with temps above 80 degrees and I start feeling like a wet rag. Had a couple of beers to cool down then went on my own to my favorite bar to listen to some blues. Afterwards, made my way to the Ratshole bar for the pin up contest. A bit disappointing this year, I didn't stay for the show. Had to get back home before my wife went to work anyhow. Here are some highlights:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    We had no idea who this woman was, LOL.
    [​IMG]

    The club organizer's Honda 360
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    I think this girl was taking donations to fund her missionary trip to Africa, LOL
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Didn't stay for the Ratshole Pin Up contest. But took a few shots before.
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     

Share This Page