1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Moral Dilemma...

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by Fraps, Nov 28, 2007.

1. gwh57

gwh57 New Member

I'm GWH57's son i have seen first hand a 550 seca leave a 6r ninja in the dust. i was a close second till about 60mph then i was in the lead but awh poor ninja in last place. on another note, Fastest modern bikes yes but of all time sadly for you no... im a rider of a stock xj750rh 1981 and i have eaten busas gsxrs of all sizes and ive come to think that the people that you ran across are to protective of their bike to run you. me on the other hand i dont care. come to ST. Louis and i will be more than happy to enlighten you as to the word on the street of "fast bikes" any races you have won against an xj they didnt want to be bothered by an ignorant croutch rocket fanatic. i also own a xj650 maxim and the 550 will destroy my 650.
    NOTE THAT GWH57'S SON WROTE THIS... FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS YOU CAN CONTACT HIM AT DC_COBRA2000@YAHOO.COM

2. dburnettesr

dburnettesr Member

I'm guessing 60mph is about 2nd gear with the ninja,,,,,this is all rider at this point I'm not convinved you've got the faster bike,,,,I love it

3. Gbambeck1

Gbambeck1 Member

.Come on guys the 25 year old Maxim 550, and 650's are not the end all say all of motorcycles and they are not that fast, I own a 650 I love it dearly but it's not anywhere near as fast as the ZX6R! Do the math, the power to wight ratio ends that conversation before it starts... and your XJ750 IS NOT beating a Hayabusa, dont fool yourself. I'm sorry but your XJ750 is not going beat the bike that is noted as THE FASTEST PRODUCTION STREET BIKE IN THE WORLD.lol. IF your maxim was beating Busa's they would be in mags and all over drag strips... They aren't. I'm not trying to make you or your child angry, yet you seem to be but I understand because my kids get mad when they know they are making things up and get called on it. I wasnt making personal insults so the ignorant crotch rocket fanatic shot was childinsh but hey your a kid right? But anyway no one needs to race your 550 raw data shows your going to lose....bad. Why burn up the gas? I'll just have to show you between my 2 bikes and put up a vid. Oh yeah and Busa's of all sizes??? You obviously have no idea what your talking about. There is only one Hayabusa it's called the GSX1300R.

4. Gbambeck1

Gbambeck1 Member

I am out of first at 65 out of second at 85.

5. MacMcMacmac

MacMcMacmac Member

Considering a guy on a CBR600 showed me a clean pair of heels as long ago as 2001 when I was given 'er on my 900 Seca, I find this a bit hard to take.

6. RickCoMatic

RickCoMatic Well-Known Member

It must be spiked eggnog talking.
    Since nobody is using any bad language or being flamed-on real bad ... you have to be like a College Basketball Referee and "Let 'em play"

Of course, if someone was to officially complain ... then, we have to take administrative action.

Or, I could declare a winner and ...

7. Gbambeck1

Gbambeck1 Member

I'm really not trying to be rude or start anything but the smell in this thread (no bad words) is getting bad. No one who knows modern sport bikes would believe anything about this 550 taking 6R's or Hayabusa's (extremely funny). I even put up drag numbers that the 550 (stock) obviously cannot touch. Dont mean to hijack the thread but some education was needed. He is mistaken when he says that he is smokin Busa's, GXSR750's and ZX6R's. This isnt a Honda Civic forum, where every stock civic is wrecking on Z06's. The CB750 I believe. It weighs near 600 lbs and only puts out 60 Hp. I know bikes pretty well and I'll never believe this 550 taking any modern 600cc or higher sport bike. I'm done though, this really is pointless. I apologize for the jacking.

8. RickCoMatic

(Sound effects: Whistle Blowing)
    (Visual effects: Yellow Card)

OK, folks ... this one's on the edge, now.
    So, let's not lose our Mission Focus and put it to bed, please.
    Everybody think about what you have to say and take care of it OFF List ... using the PM function for any further discussion of the matter.

Thanking you, In Advance of your anticipated cooperation.

Rick

9. Cheesy

Cheesy Member

Glad I slipped the Rubber Boots on before entering this thread :lol:

Hmmmm....Lets see.....

550 Seca

[​IMG]

My Busa

[​IMG]

:roll: :lol:

Sorry....Had to comment. :wink:

But to get back on topic...... I say pick it up if you can afford it, and it won't get you divorced 8)

10. Dispatcher

Dispatcher Member

I've put a hurtin' on more than a few 650's (and bigger) with my 550 Seca. (But they weren't XJ's : ) (mostly v-twins and thumpers)

11. PghXJ

PghXJ Member

I think the Busa looks funny. But that is my worthless opinion. Anyway to make your decision easier...if it is a "I already have too many bikes" dilemma I have a solution. You give me the 650 Turbo and i will hand you my 550 Maxim straight up.

12. dburnettesr

dburnettesr Member

550 is a 6sp chain drive as aposed to the 5sd shaftdriven models which I'm no expert on is good info imo,,,an discussing the merits of both should be on topic,,, no,,,,I'd like alittle more info myself,,,,,,,can we do it

13. MiCarl

MiCarl Active Member

Wrenches thread back on track.....

Hey Fraps, how did this end?

14. RickCoMatic

"And they all lived happily ever-after!"

15. Fraps

Fraps Member

This has ended with me laughing at how things go way off topic - :)

I haven't done anything yet but time is on my side. I'm also looking at a CR125 dirt bike that could be a winter project and I don't have a dirt bike!

Time will tell. Don't worry - you guys will be the first to know when I get a new two wheeled toy!