1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Need ignitor module

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Glenn, Sep 1, 2007.

  1. Glenn

    Glenn Member

    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Location:
    Victoria BC
    I need a ignitor module T1D14-21 29R-10 to fit a 1984 XJ 750 RL.
    I know an electrical technician who is pretty handy at repairing these things, so I am willing to take it even if it is not working.
     
  2. ol_750

    ol_750 Member

    Messages:
    136
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Newcastle Australia
    Hi
    There is a guy in New Zealand that makes new after market TDI's for the XJ's. I found him through ebay. It was cheaper than getting a reconditioned one here in Sydney.
    If you cant find him I can give you details.
    Cheers Andrew
     

Share This Page